Here comes my MBA from WordPress… I’m talking about the Mystery Blogger Award, of course.
BIG THANKS TO MIRIAM of The showers of blessing for the nomination. Following a period of time of being award-free, this is my second blogger award for which I am grateful. Moreover, I want to extend a BIG THANKS to all my readers and followers. Thanks for your comments, liking and follows and for your continued support!
The award was created by Okoto Enigma
Now moving onto the RULES
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three random facts about me:
- I am the tallest one in my family but not a giant lol. I’m only 5’6″
- I am semi-retired and occasionally work part-time
- I want to write a book someday
My answers to Miriam’s questions:
- Have you had a crush on your teacher as a teenager?
Yes, I did. I had a mega crush on my PE teacher; I quietly adored him and never crossed the line.
- If you had the power to change one thing in your past, what would that be?
I would be more confident about myself like I am now.
- Which country is your next dream vacation, and what made you want to go there?
If I could afford, I would go on a cruise around the world. Yes, I would want to see the whole world on my dream vacation. Viking offers a world cruise spanning 5 continents, 35 countries and 66 ports; it lasts 120 days. What a vacation!
- Do you think it is okay to keep secrets even between best friends?
Yes I do. I think that having a bit of my own private space is important.
- If you could be transformed into something else, what would be your preference, and why?
A mermaid so I could freely swim underwater and swoosh my tail all over the place.
Here are my great nominees:
- Nicky’s day with Autism
- The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise
- Purposive Writer
- The Cat Chronicles
- Mabel Kwong
- Persia Karema
- Paul McAleavey
- Cooking without limits
- Looking for the missing me
Questions to my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do people in your real world know that you’re a blogger?
- What is your favorite pastime apart from blogging?
- What is your favorite sound? I guess this one can pass for funny…
- If you win in a lottery, how would you spend the money?
Congratulations to all my nominees and thanks for your hard work! Your participation is totally voluntary; should you chose not to participate, I will totally understand. I however will be honored if you chose to go ahead and accept the nomination. I view this as being proactive by promoting each other’s work and spreading the word.
Here’s one of my favorite posts: Enticing Food Labels